Download my technical resume or my functional resume
Customer Relationship Management application created for a non-profit organization.
- Architected the database, designed the user interface and managed a team to put it into production. The application was built using PHP and MySQL.
- Provided a central database for all member companies and allowed them to track activity participation.
- The application replaced a series of spreadsheets and an Access database.
- Benefited the organization by providing the ability to answer questions regarding participation faster and more accurately.
Applicant-tracking application created for a placement firm.
- Architected the database, designed the user interface and programmed the application. The application was built using ASP.NET and an Access database.
- This application allowed the firm to keep track of customer job requisitions that they were sourcing candidates for.
- The application enhanced communication between the firm and its customers by providing an easy way for customers to provide feedback on candidates as well as track the progress on total applicant sourcing for all open job requisitions.
Change Management Application for a local technology company.
- Architected the database, designed the user interface and programmed the application. The application was built using ASP.NET and a SQL Server database.
- This application provided a way to track changes to the IT infrastructure processes.
- Application provided a critical piece of business continuity planning that was missing.
Microsoft Products including: all Office applications, Windows XP, Microsoft Internet Information Server, MS SQL server 7.0 and 2000
Adobe Photoshop and Acrobat, Macromedia Dreamweaver MX 2004 and Fireworks MX 2004,
Macintosh OS – X, Visual Studio 2005
Gluck1 Computer Services, Dallas, Texas
Principal (2000 - current)
- Manage own computer consulting firm, offering services to businesses and home users.
- Market company to develop client base.
- Conduct in-depth initial interviews to determine customer requirements.
- Prepare and provide a customized written proposal illustrating the scope and cost of the project and how client needs will be met.
- Manage and build client projects including, but not limited to, public web sites, corporate intranets and databases.
- Usability engineering
Fidelity Information Services, Plano, Texas
Consultant (September 2006 – current)
- Completed documentation and review of existing web hosting infrastructure, processes and procedures. Review included plan for improvement
- Use ASP.NET and VB.NET to create dynamic web sites
- Assist designers with building out web sites
- Manage Microsoft IIS to support creation and maintenance of web server web sites
McIntosh Search, Dallas, Texas
Consultant (August 2005 – current)
- Used ASP.NET to create a user interface for a CRM application.
- Used VB.NET to interface with web services to exchange data for a CRM application.
- Performed keyword analysis related to search engine optimization (SEO).
Matrix Resources, Dallas, Texas
Consultant (April 2004 - current)
- Wrote an XSLT document that transformed several XML documents into HTML
- Used ASP and VB Script to output transformed XML documents to the windows
- Used CSS to prepare and restyle documents to be imported to FileNet WCM
- Created pages and directories in the FileNet WCM application.
- Member of development team for a php intranet/extranet application.
- Responsible for user interface enhancements for php application.
Texas Industries, Dallas, Texas
Web Developer (March 2002 – Feb 2004)
the Texas Industries intranet. Redesigned and repurposed an existing intranet
implementation using ASP and MS SQL server.
the company’s first employee self-service application.
the look and feel of the Texas Industries Oracle sales and customer portals.
portlets for the sales and customer portal using PL/SQL.
Dave and Busters, Dallas, Texas
Web Administrator (October 1999 – March
for the Dave and Buster’s intranet. Developed the implementation
plan and schedule, selected the tools for construction. Designed the
look and feel of the Intranet.
web-based applications that use ASP to interact with a backend SQL database.
web-based applications that use ASP and MDX to interact with a backend
OLAP services data cube.
on the company data warehouse project as the Intranet specialist.
developed, and implemented the Dave and Buster’s corporate web
site (http://www.daveandbusters.com), increased monthly web visitors
from zero to 100,000 in 8 months.
web site data to assist in the development of the company’s Internet
contracts with vendors for Dave and Buster’s online gift certificate
Human Resource Information Specialist (November 1998 - October 1999)
- As primary team member used information technology to streamline and
enhance the corporate human resources function.
house account process, achieving a more efficient tracking of usage.
Used Visual Basic for Applications to craft a solution that integrates
Microsoft Access, Excel and Word.
for creating and running queries in Peoplesoft 7.5.
effort to outsource Employment Verification function. Duties included:
vendor recommendation and selection, preparation of a cost benefit analysis
of various vendors, contract negotiation with the selected vendor, and
creation of communications process and related materials.
Access database to track bonus payouts.
in Peoplesoft Interface team tasked with assisting in the creation of
to transfer information to new benefits vendors.
Quaker State Corporation, Irving, Texas
HRIS Specialist/ Web Designer (August 1997 - October 1998)
Xerox Corporation,Lewisville, Texas and Arlington, Virginia
Human Resources Systems Analyst (May 1996 - August 1997)
Human Resources Administration Representative (Oct. 1992 - May 1996)
Customer Administration Representative Billing (Oct. 1990 - Oct. 1992)
BSBA - Finance, American University - Kogod College of Business Administration,
Washington, D.C., 1992